I spend a lot of time in my bed. I am in it right now. I LOVE my bed.

Because I spend so much time in my bedroom, I told my mom that I would love to do a little make over and make it a little more comfy. I told her I had always wanted a black and white room.

On Christmas morning I opened packages of sheets, curtains, pillows, a bedspread, and everything else that I needed to redecorate my room. I was super excited.

The next day, we went out to do a little returns and shopping and we came across a great deal on a chaise lounge that completely would finish off our new room.

That night, we went to put everything up, only to find out that somehow my mom had got a mix matched collection of dark chocolate brown and black. So, there was a little set back in the decorating.

Eventually we got everything in the right color and Josh finished painting the walls a lovely shade of light gray. Now it is finished and I have to say looking very nice.

Here is a glimpse at our brand new master bedroom. I love it!


3 Comments:

  1. Rick Hudgens said...
    Looks GREAT - Wonderful job!
    Raul and Catie said...
    a gorgeous bedroom!
    Anonymous said...
    Steph, you and Josh did a great job on the headboard, it looks good. I love the chair also, you were right the black looks good. Can't wait to see it in person.

    Love Mom

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home