The other day I was in my bathroom cleaning and I heard a song start playing on the television that I hadn't heard in awhile. I looked around the corner and saw a commercial for this CD.

TOTAL POP
It is a two disc collection of some of the best pop music from the late 90s and early 2000s. Here is a list of some of the "Oh my gosh! I use to love that song!" collection:

...Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera
Summer Girls by LFO (HAHA!)
Say You'll Be There by Spice Girls
Do You Know (What It Takes) by Robyn
Crazy For This Girl by Evan & Jaron
Candy by Mandy Moore
Oops... I Did It Again by Britney Spears
When The Lights Go Out by Five
He Loves U Not by Dream (Loved this song!)
All Or Nothing by O-Town
There's Gotta Be More To Life by Stacie Orrico

(You know you loved all those songs too. Just click on them and try not to smile and sing along!
However I have to say that I was surprised there was no Jessica Simpson or *NSYNC! Seriously, LFO and O-Town, but no *NSYNC?! That is craziness!)

Oh, why did I not see that commercial before Christmas so that I could have asked for it or bought it for my sister! And now, believe it or not, it is back ordered on the web site.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ok- I am guessing that I am suppose to be reading/commenting on this music thing since it is right up my alley! And yes, I AM IN NEED OF THIS CD!!!! I am a little depressed by the NO *NSYNC bc if you people know me and Stephers, you know we love us some *NSYNC! AND our other 2 all time songs-This is How We Do It, and Now That We Found Love are probably too old for this cd, but we may be able to find them somewhere else...but we cant forget that Josh and I have got to have our Baby Got Back in order to complete the dancing collection as well!

    I will leave you with: 1-9-9-9...we're the class of '99...ooo ahhh we got the spirit!

    And this music collection shows it!
    Raul and Catie said...
    O-Town is on there and NSync isn't? something's a bit wrong with that

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home