Remember when I went to the Christmas show.... in November?

When I was there I ordered some really cute new stockings. I had actually seen them the year before. They were red and white polka dot and I loved them. Well, this year at the show I decided that I was going to go ahead and get them because they were 50% off and ... I really liked them. I put my order in and could not wait to get my phone call from Swoozies that they were in and ready to be hung on my mantle.

I waited the 2 weeks.
I waited another week and a half.
Then, the week before Christmas, I decided to call and check on them.
Um...the receipt said they were ordered from a store in South Carolina.
The mailing address is from Atlanta.
There are two stores in Charlotte.
Were, oh where, did I order these stockings from?

I sent an email.
I quickly got a phone call that they were so sorry but apparently my order had been lost. They told me that they would get me my stockings as soon as possible and would be happy to refund my money. I was fine with that. The lady was so sweet and I had already decorated for Christmas, so I would just be happy to have them for next year.

After Christmas, I got another phone call. She told me that she was so sorry, but they were out of the polka dot. She said that she had some very cute "candy cane" stockings that she could replace my other order with. I was a little disappointed, but thought "Hey, it's free monogrammed stockings. Why not?"

Well, I got the phone call this week and finally went to go pick up my brand new stockings.

Here they are, 3 months later:


Oh, that second picture..... that would be my extra 5 stocking that I ordered.
Why I decided that our little family of 3 needed 10 stockings, I don't really know. I did get them for my parents, and one for my sister (that somehow didn't get monogrammed in this whole drama) but why I need 4 more, I am not really sure. I guess that day I was planning on having 4 other children..... or maybe I just get a little too excited when it comes to Christmas decorations.

1 Comment:

  1. Joy said...
    You Finally got them! I just cannot believe they messed mine up last year and then you got your in Jan. this year. Swoozie's has issues!Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home