For me it is the beginning of the holiday countdown. It is a tradition, and a highly loved and anticipated day! It's the day that Joy and I go to THE SOUTHERN CHRISTMAS SHOW.

We shopped (a lot - me more than her....). We laughed. We fought our way through all the people. We ooohed and aaahed. We talked about how cute things were. We ate some yummy food. We found 3 cute "Christmasy" outfits for Alyse. We talked about how Josh was going to be so mad at me for spending too much money......

We had a great time! And now we are in the holiday spirit!

Let the countdown begin!

3 Comments:

  1. Jill Pagels said...
    It made me so happy to come on here and see the Christmas-y stuff! I am so excited. I am considering putting up our tree this weekend while Dustin is out of town, he's the stickler on "no Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving" but I figure if I get it all hauled up from the basement he can't complain! Heeheehee!
    Joy said...
    Steph-
    It was so much fun! I think it should be a tradition that we go together..I'm not sure it would be the as much fun with anyone else!
    Thanks for all the laughs..I love you! I can honestly say that for the first time ...in a VERY long time..I relaxed and forgot about 31months! Let the Christmas season officially begin...can we decorate now?
    Jeanette said...
    Glad ya'll had such a great time! Sounds like so much fun!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home