This weekend I was loving on Alyse. We were kissing and hugging and I was telling her how much that I loved her. (I tell her I love her, oh, about 100 times a day!) She was hugging me back and I swear that she said "I love you, Mommy" back to me. I wasn't sure, but I thought that I would just pretend like she did.

Well, the other day Josh had been gone all day. He hadn't called because he had been on a stakeout all day. At the end of the day he finally called, so Alyse was talking to him on speaker phone. He told her that he loved her. Then she said, clear as day, "I love you, Daddy." Josh was thrilled. I was almost in tears it was so sweet.

Last night before bed, I had her on my lap and decided to catch the "I love you" on camera.

I think that it is the most precious thing ever!

Note - Yes, that is her "Tassy" in her mouth at one point. We are trying to phase out of the pacifier use, but she still uses it when it is time for bed.

4 Comments:

  1. Becca said...
    Thanks for the welcome! I was browsing through different blogs and came across yours. I saw that you live in NC too and just fell in love with your story and your adorable little girl! The video is cute, Alyse is beautiful!
    Anonymous said...
    Precious, precious, precious I love my grandbaby and my beautiful daughter her mother. Brought a tear to my eye, I'm jealous.

    Love Mom
    Joy said...
    Could she be any cuter? I think not! Love to all:)
    Ang said...
    Sooo adorable! Isnt it so great when they can say it back?! :)

    And I love pacis!! They are only little for so long...!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home