I have to tell ya'll about what happened on my way to church last Sunday night.

I was minding my own business sitting at a red light when all of a sudden I heard a car start slamming on it's horn. It wasn't a friendly "hey friend, look, I am right behind you" beep. It also wasn't a "hey, watch out" beep. It was a long, not so nice honking.

I looked around to see where this noise was coming from and why. I noticed that the car beside me was looking in his rear view mirror and then he decided to roll down his window and flip the guy off behind him. This resulted in another round of the loud beeping.

The light turned green and the car beside me took off. I started driving down the road until we all came up to another red light. This time the one car was in front of me, and the other car (horn blaring car) was right beside me to my left. Again the beeping started. Then the guy in front of me rolls down his window and starts yelling. The guy to my left gets out of his car and starts yelling back.

After a lot of yelling and BLEEPing the guy in front of me takes off through the red light and pulls into a nearby parking lot. The second the light turned green the car to my left takes off, cutting me off, and pulls into the same parking lot. There was more yelling and then they began beating on each other.

It was scary! I mean really scary! I didn't really know what to do!

When I got to church, I went back and started telling Josh the story. I thought he was either going to ask me about suspect descriptions, licence plate numbers, road names, etc. Or, I thought he was going to hug me and tell me that he was glad that Alyse and I were ok. Instead, he starts laughing and said, "Wow, that's awesome!"

Sure, Josh. It was awesome.

1 Comment:

  1. Ang said...
    I would have been scared too!! I hate driving in the first place. Then add honking and yelling and I would be beside myself!

    ..and its funny that you commented about the hair bows!! I was seriously going to ask you the other day where you get them?!

    She DOES need hairbows!! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home