Growing up, we spent as much time as possible with my Mom's parents and the rest of her family in Canada. We lived many hours away from them, but I have many memories of going to visit my Grandma and Grandpa and then driving to the family farm to see my great aunt, Auntie Elva.

Unfortunately, most of the family pictures are in Canada, so I have not been able to collect many of them, but here are some of my favorite ones that I have been able to find.

These are pictures of my Grandpa as a baby and growing up. (He was the 3rd of 4 children. The oldest sister is my Auntie Elva.)


These are pictures of my mom as a baby and little girl. This first one is of her with my Auntie Elva. The others are family pictures of her with my Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Les.




As of now, this is the one and only picture of my dad that we can find. He is 2 in this picture. Hopefully we will find some other pictures of him soon.

I am kind of disappointed that I have not been able to put a bigger collection of pictures together, but I am going to keep working on it.
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more
than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power that is at work within us,
to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus
throughout all generations,
for ever and ever! Amen.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That picture of Rick- or Dad-whatever you want to call him- cracks me up!
    Jill Pagels said...
    WOW!!! Your dad still looks a lot like that...or did the last time I saw him anyways. You can definitely tell it's him.
    Joanie Richards said...
    That picture looks more like your dad than his high school picture does. It might have to do with the hair "style".

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home