Just got the ok. Check back in a little bit for a big surprise! Will be up soon!

***Update***
Well, this is sorta my surprise. The plan was to have a beautiful new blog makeover to show to y'all with a cute header, labels, background, THE WORKS!

However, blogger is not working all that great. For some reason, my blogger layout is not set up right and is not accepting the codes that were designed for me.

The good news is that it still is looking cute. You can kinda get the idea of all the hard work that my lovely new friend Hollie has put into this project.

The bad news is that I might have to again change my blog address.....
I might have to set up a whole new blog. *sigh*
Y'all have been so great already following me to this new url. I hate to do it to you, but I might have to. Hollie has done such a great job and I love what she put together for me.

I'll let you know what the plan is as soon as possible.
Thanks for sticking with me in all my blog drama!

1 Comment:

  1. The Drama Mama said...
    Well, I can assure you that I have done a little more than just sigh over this...so frustrating! Especially since I am in love with your new design!! We will get it fixed...one way or another! Thanks for being patient!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home