A few months ago I came across this blog. I quickly fell in love with this girl named Kelly that was sharing her pregnancy with the whole bloggy world. Her story is that she had a difficult time getting pregnant, but the Lord blessed her and her husband Scott with the gift of a little girl name Harper.


The baby was delivered just today, but she is in critical condition and is being air lifted to another hospital. Please pray for her!


I don't usually get that "attached" to strangers, but in an odd way I feel like this is one of my friends. I have been so pleased to email back in forth with Kelly a few times and have enjoyed getting to know her and see her love for God through her blog.


I am praying for her and her precious little girl. Please join me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home